Patient Comfort & Technology
Patient service and care is our number one priority. With advancements in dental techniques, we believe that you can have a comfortable dental experience at all times. Our staff will answer all of your questions and any concerns you have regarding treatment and Dr. Dryke will continually monitor your comfort throughout your visit. Furthermore, our new office has been specifically designed with your health and safety in mind to provide you with the best dentistry possible by incorporating the latest technology and sterilization techniques. To stay on the cutting edge of technology, Dr. Dryke takes many continuing education courses and uses state-of-the-art technology, including the following amenities, to ensure your comfort and safety:
- DIAGNOdent – a painless precise device used to detect decay at the earliest stages, without radiation, on the surface of the tooth.
- Digital radiography – Instant, highly magnified, X-ray images that replace conventional X-ray systems and reduce radiation exposure by 50- 90%.
- Intra-Oral camera magnifies pictures of your teeth on a large monitor allowing you to see the fracture lines and worn fillings that we see.
- Extra-Oral photography – We can take pictures of your smile to analyze with you to determine exactly what can be improved to achieve a “picture perfect” smile.
- Chairside computers display images of your mouth making it easy for you to see what we see.
- Nitrous oxide (laughing gas) and oral sedation to help patients’ feel more comfortable during treatment
- Topical anesthetic and the Comfort Control Syringe – a computerized anesthetic system that greatly improves the numbing procedure.
- We also offer comfort amenities including headphones, DVD goggles, tinted eye protection, blankets and warm towels following treatment.
- Biolase Laser - Minimally invasive laser dentistry makes periodontal therapy and soft tissue procedures more comfortable, and most patients heal much faster.
- Amalgam and latex FREE office